Routine visits by our technicians are carried out at Customer’s site on mutually agreed dates. The log – books are checked for record of running hours & accordingly Preventive Maintenance is suggested. We recommend essential parts and consumables to be stocked for minimizing downtime of equipment. During the service visit load trials are carried out on available loads.
- To ensure maximum availability and reliability of your Engine/Generator.
- To reduce operation and maintenance cost.
- To avoid surprise breakdown by timely scheduled maintenance.
- To provide operation and maintenance guidelines to the operating personnel.
- To plan in advance for spare parts requirements
Benefits to User
- We provide proper guidelines of preventive maintenance & replacement schedule keeping in mind the designed parameters of each component.
- Since our technician/engineer’s visits to your plant, we monitor all parameters of engines & do trend analysis of various parameters and hence can plan forthcoming repairs in advance. Therefore, there are no surprise expensive breakdowns.
- We also maintain complete history of engine & allied systems and keep records of various components, which are part of commissioning. Hence, at any point of time we are in a position to guide & give you a complete product support back-up.
- Our engineers are well equipped with special tools for all Make and models of their engines.We provide guidelines to the customer for modifications, changes & product up gradation resulting out of technical advancement, thereby any customer in case wants to update the machine in order to get better output, facilities are made.
Scope of Work
Following will be accomplished during maintenance:-
- Visual checks of the engine.
- Checks under various load conditions (if load are made available).
- Check performance of engine by Computer & Software.
- Check and diagnose improper functioning of systems/components and take remedial steps.
- Ensuring timely maintenance & upkeep of engine.
- Analyze and prevent minor repair becoming major & expensive.
Engine servicing as required and indicated by service meter and the equipment log book or visual inspection as per operating condition.
A report will be submitted/forwarded after the equipment inspection and servicing. This report will also include recommendation on replacement of any part (s) /sub-assembly improvement on efficiency of the Engine/DG set.
Trouble Shooting at Site
All breakdown calls are attended within 24 hours from the time of logging of the complaint. After receiving breakdown calls from customers we depute our technicians at site to trouble shoot and analyze failures. Most of the problems are attended with backup of required spare parts.